Hello to all our Vendors and Supporters,
We have exciting news this year!! The Convention has changed location and will be in Casper, Wyoming at the College Heights Baptist Church. Vendors will be split up between the hallway and one of the rooms. Adequate electricity not available.
We are a small Convention of just 150 parents, so we do understand why you wouldn't jump at our invitation as quickly as other Conventions or Fairs. But as a Vendor Coordinator it is my job to invite you and encourage you to try us out for a year or two. Maybe you can squeeze us in on your way through to another Convention. If you have kids, they can attend the Children's Program we have. Vendors are like the frosting on the cake. Without you guys things would be pretty dull.
For the Suppliers and Vendors who like to add to our Goodie Bags and send pamphlets, sample catalog and etc., we will be packing our own bags this year. All you have to do is mail the pamphlets, etc. directly to me (Annette), no extra charges will be placed upon you. I ask that you have catalog/pamphlets delivered no later than April 15th 2013. Please, if you can't make it to the convention, at least let us advertise for you (mailing information below).
Our job is to make this a successful and fun weekend for you. Please feel free to email or call anytime at (307) 534-5883
Thank You and God Bless
If you would like to be added to our vendor mailing list, please email us at how or call (307) 534-5883 (Annette).
vend ors @ gma il . co m
General Exhibit Hall Guidelines
For the enjoyment of all exhibitors and attendees we would ask all our Vendors to honor the following guidelines:
- Direct all comments and suggestions to Homeschoolers of Wyoming Officers.
- Because the purpose of the convention is to encourage and equip Christian home educating families, exhibitors are those offering curriculum services, opportunities, and support materials to meet this need.
- All exhibits must be generally acceptable to Christian home educating parents.
- You are responsible for your children at all times. If you would like your children to participate in our Youth Track or Children's Programs you will need to register them by pre-registration or at the door.
- Homeschoolers of Wyoming reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor and all decisions made by the HOW Board are final. HOW reserves the right to decide the final vendor hall lay-out.
- All exhibitors will need to be out of the Exhibit Hall by 8:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting sales tax. Tax forms will be at your table. These need to be mailed to the WY Revenue Office after the convention.
- Filling in the Vendor Registration Form thoroughly will help us to meet your needs better. Note specific needs: electricity, a wall for bookcases, etc. Please understand it is almost impossible to take care of these items at the last minute or even during the last week.